Elite Screens Sable Frame B2, 135", 16:9, CineWhite® UHD-B fabric - SB135WH2
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Sable Frame B2 screen features a 135" diagonal viewing surface. 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for movies and HDTV content. Features CineWhite® UHD-B projection fabric.
CineWhite UHD-BA 1.3 Gain Flexible Front Projection Screen Material
Gain: 1.3 | Viewing Angle: 180° (90°LR)
The CineWhite® UHD-B (Tensioned Matte White) is a 1.3 gain flexible front projection screen material that is certified by the world-renowned Imaging Science Foundation for achieving accurate color reproduction and image fidelity. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180° viewing angle.
The flexible PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a "roll-up" projection surface. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with either standard or ultra/short-throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial applications.Key Features
- Gain: 1.3
- Viewing Angle: 180° (90°LR)
- Wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backing
- Surface can be cleaned with hand or soft soap diluted in warm water using a fiber cloth
- Mildew Resistant
- 4K/8K Ultra HD ready
- ISF Certified
Fixed Frame Projection Screen
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 series is the perfect choice for a stylishly sleek home theater experience. The Sable Frame B2 screens feature Elite Screens CineWhite® UHD-B, 1.3 gain front projection material in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Enjoy an ultra-flat projection surface accomplished by a spring tensioned system while the plush black velvet finish aluminum frame absorbs projector light overshoot. Sable Frame B2 easily assembles in minutes and is ready for installation using the included sliding wall mounts and installation kit.Screen Material
- CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material
- ISF Certified for Accurate color points, Dynamic Range, and Color Temperature
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for greater picture clarity
- Superior color reproduction while providing excellent black/white dynamic range
- Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR and Active 3D Ready
- Compatible with Ultra/Short and Standard throw projectors
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes in 16:9 aspect ratio: 100”, 110”, 120”, 135" and 150”
- 2.75" width aluminum black frame is velvet coated
- Elegant velvet covered frame absorbs projector overshoot and increases picture contrast
- Permanently tensioned fixed frame screen provides uniform flatness across entire surface
- Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for a properly centered installation
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.