Elite ProAV Saker Plus
The Saker Plus Series is a commercial grade electric projection screen suitable for big rooms. It consists of an aluminum heavy duty housing that permits a suspended ceiling installation using a pair of eye-bolts on each end of the case. Its list of complimentary features include Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a wireless 12 volt projector trigger and a detachable keypad switch for Up/Stop/Down control.
The MaxWhite® front projection material is GREENGUARD® Gold Certified. It has a wide viewing angle and a 1.1 gain reflectivity. The Saker Plus is ideal for auditoriums, gymnasiums, or any other large venue indoor environments.
Design and Installation
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white front projection material – Performs best in a light controlled environment
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear picture from any angle
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot and enhance picture contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 200″, 235″ and 265″ in 16:9 format | 235″ and 265″ in 4:3 aspect ratio
- Heavy-duty aluminum moisture resistant white case
- A pair of ring-bolts included on case for suspended ceiling installation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required