Elite Screens Designer Cut CineGrey 5D®135" Front Projection Screen, CineGrey 5D® Fabric - RM-135HW-CINEGREY5D
This Designer Cut CineGrey 5D® series screen measures 68" x 120" for a 135" Diagonal viewing surface.16:9 Aspect ratio is ideal for modern HD content and everyday use.
Gain: 1.5 | View Angle: 80º (±LR 40º)
The CineGrey 5D is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it's an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D increases projector brightness 1.5 times. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer's field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
The Designer Cut Series is Elite Screens selection of pre-cut projection screen material swatches. The swatches are prepared for use in custom solutions and other improvised installations according to the integrator’s needs.Screen Material Options
- CineWhite® tensioned matte white, 1.1 gain - For controlled light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 5D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.5 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 3D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.2 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- AcousticPro1080P3 tight perforated weave 4K sound transparent, 1.0 gain – For 1080P/4K projector
- CineGrey, High Contrast Gray Material, 1.0 gain – For improved contrast ratio and black levels
- WraithVeil - Rear projection material enhances contrast ratio and provides high reflectivity
- Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- Rolled material helps maintain a flat and wrinkle-free viewing surface
- Stretches over a standard or designer made framework
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.