This Designer Cut series screen measures 72" x 124" for a 135" Diagonal viewing surface.16:9 Aspect ratio is ideal for modern HD content and everyday use.
Gain: 1.0 | View Angle: 160° (80° ±LR)
CineGrey (Tension High Contrast Grey) is designed for low contrast DLP and LCD Home Cinema Projectors. Its superior flatness makes the CineGrey ideal for home theater use. It enhances black levels while minimizing loss in color reproduction. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
*Manufacturer's Tip: if your projector's contrast ratio is more than 2000:1, we recommend you use CineWhite material for a brighter picture.
The Designer Cut Series is Elite Screens selection of pre-cut projection screen material swatches. The swatches are prepared for use in custom solutions and other improvised installations according to the integrator’s needs.Screen Material Options
- CineWhite® tensioned matte white, 1.1 gain - For controlled light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 5D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.5 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- CineGrey 3D®, ambient light rejecting ISF certified, 1.2 gain (For controlled room or ambient light room home cinema 1080P/4K projectors)
- AcousticPro1080P3 tight perforated weave 4K sound transparent, 1.0 gain – For 1080P/4K projector
- CineGrey, High Contrast Gray Material, 1.0 gain – For improved contrast ratio and black levels
- WraithVeil - Rear projection material enhances contrast ratio and provides high reflectivity
- Pre-cut materials for custom sized architectural or DIY projects
- Rolled material helps maintain a flat and wrinkle-free viewing surface
- Stretches over a standard or designer made framework
- High-end, industry grade projection materials
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.