This Yard Master Tab-Tension Wireless screen features a 140" diagonal viewing surface. 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for movies and HDTV content. Features MaxWhite® projection fabric.
Max WhiteMaxWhite Front Projection Material
Gain: 1.1 | View Angle: 180° (90° ± LR)
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.
The Yard Master Tab-Tension Wireless is a battery-operated outdoor projection screen which eliminates the need for a power cable. It is IPX3 rated for water protection for outdoor applications. The tab-tension design provides uniform tension on all sides for a flat and taut projection surface.
The CineWhite® front projection surface provides excellent brightness uniformity, color reproduction with superb image clarity for nighttime movie presentations.Screen Material
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white flexible front projection material
- Wide viewing angle allows the audience to see a clear, bright, uniform picture from any angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness and color saturation to prevent picture degradation
- Compatible with Standard, Short, and Ultra-Short Throw Projectors
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An industry standard for high-fidelity visual display systems
- Available in diagonal size 125" in 16:9 format
- Designed for outdoor use without compromising its home theater visual appeal
- Dynamic indoor home theater quality with the durability of an outdoor product
- Ideal for backyards, patios, pool decks, and recreation room installations
- Heavy-duty steel case in a white finish includes end caps for wall or suspended ceiling installation
- Tab-tension design provides uniform flatness over the entire projection surface for ripple-free presentations
- Radio Frequency remote for long range operation without line of sight required
- Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery eliminates need to plug screen into a power outlet
- Battery charge can last up to 250 cycles on a single charge
- IPX3 Rated for protection against water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical