Elite Screens Yard Master Electric Tension CineWhite, 125", 16:9, CineWhite® fabric - OMS125WHT-ELECTRIC
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Yard Master Electric Tension CineWhite screen features a 125" diagonal viewing surface. 16:9 aspect ratio is ideal for movies and HDTV content. Features CineWhite® projection fabric.
The CineWhite® X (Tensioned Matte White) is a 1.2 gain flexible front projection screen material that is certified by the world-renowned Imaging Science Foundation for achieving accurate color reproduction and image fidelity. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180° viewing angle. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with ultra-short, short, and standard (long) throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial applications. The CineWhite® X produces outstanding images that are accurate in color and contrast in environments with controlled lighting. The surface is precisely formulated to ensure optical image characteristics for high resolution projectors.
- Provides a clear bright uniform picture regardless of seating position
- Increased reflectivity enhances projector brightness for better HDR performance in a dark room environment
- Black backing eliminates light penetration and picture degradation
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction – An industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
- Compatible with Ultra-short, Short and Standard throw Projectors
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR and Active 3D compatible
Outdoor Electric Tab-Tension Projection Screen
The Yard Master Electric Tension CineWhite® Series is an outdoor electric screen that is IP33 rated for water protection for outdoor applications. The tab-tension design supports a front projection surface with perfect uniform flatness. This allows you to use either an ultra, short, or standard-throw projectors.
The CineWhite® material provides excellent brightness uniformity, color reproduction with superb image clarity which makes it a must for outdoor home or commercial video applications. It is ideal for nighttime movie presentations.
The screen comes with a Radio Frequency remote control that doubles as a wireless 12-volt projector trigger that coordinates the screen's drop and rise with the projector's power cycle.Screen Material
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white flexible front projection material
- Wide viewing angle allows the audience to see a clear, bright, uniform picture from any angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness and color saturation to prevent picture degradation
- Compatible with Standard, Short, and Ultra-Short Throw Projectors
- Compatible with Full HD, Ultra HD (4K/8K) and Active 3D projectors
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An industry standard for high-fidelity visual display systems
- Available in diagonal sizes 110"/125" and 140" with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Designed for outdoor use without compromising its home theater visual appeal
- Dynamic indoor home theater quality with the durability of an outdoor product
- Ideal for backyards, patios, pool decks, and recreation room installations
- Rust resistant aluminum floating brackets allow flush wall/ceiling installations to be perfectly centered
- Floating eyebolt construction enables hanging installations
- Tab-tension design provides uniform flatness over the entire screen surface for use with standard, short-throw and UST projectors
- Radio Frequency remote for long range operation without line of sight required
- Wireless 12-volt projector trigger included to synchronize the projector's power cycle for drop/rise operation of the screen
- IP33 Rated for protection against water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G – Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.