This GolfSim Bay screen features a 10' x 10' projection surface. Features ImpactWhite projection fabric.
ImpactWhite 1145Three-Layer Warp Knitted Fabric Formulated For Maximum Strength To Withstand Golf Ball Impact Or Any Other Sport Simulation
The ImpactWhite® 1145 is a multi-layer warp knitted fabric formulated for maximum strength to withstand golf ball impact while providing the highest image quality, and longevity. The dense material is also ideal for use with any other sport simulation applications.
Note: We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.Key Features
- ImpactWhite® 1145 golf impact front projection material
- Resists indentations from golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 200 mph.
- 4.5 mm warp knitted fabric is comprised of three layers for maximum performance in image quality, shock absorption, and endurance
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Internal spacer suppresses and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen
- High-strength warp knitted fabric absorbs impact reducing ball bounce back
- Compatible with all Short and Standard throw projectors.
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity
- Professionally engineered projection surface performs at a theater-grade level
Do you want to enjoy the thrill of golfing indoors without compromising on the quality of your projection screen? If so, you need the EliteScreens GolfSim Bay series of golf simulator projection screen enclosures. These are specially designed to provide you with a realistic and immersive golfing experience in the comfort of your own home, while staying within a reasonable budget. The GolfSim Bay series features a durable and high-quality impact screen that can withstand the force of your golf balls and deliver a clear and vivid image. The impact screen is surrounded by a black enclosure that enhances the contrast of your projection, blocks out any overhead lights, and contains any stray golf balls.
The GolfSim Bay series is easy to set up and use. It comes with a sturdy frame, black skirting material, and EliteScreens ImpactWhite screen fabric. The enclosure is available in both 10'x 10' and 10' x 13' configurations. The GolfSim Bay series is compatible with most standard projectors and golf software. The EliteScreens GolfSim Bay series of golf simulator projection screen enclosures is the ultimate solution for indoor golf enthusiasts. It offers you a realistic, immersive, and convenient way to enjoy your favorite sport. Order yours today and get ready to tee off in style!
Note: We consider our impact screens a wearable item and the life of them will vary according to their use. Avoid using golf balls with scuffs or markings to maximize the life of the screen. If possible, use new golf balls. Some creasing may occur but may be removed with a steamer and/or light ironing set to no higher than Polyester.