Elite Screens ezCinema Tab-Tension CineGrey 4D Series
The ezCinema Tab-Tension CineGrey 4D is a portable ceiling ambient light rejecting pull-up projector screen. It is the ideal screen for rooms that have limited or no control of incidental light such as family rooms, lecture halls, boardrooms, or training facilities.
It features a detachable telescoping support bar which allows the screen to be stopped at any position to accommodate various height requirements. The tab-tension design maintains the projection surface taut and flat to produce ripple-free presentations.
Design and Operation
- CineGrey 4D 1.1 Gain Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR®) front projection material
- Angular Reflective Material for Standard "Long" Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles eliminate up to 63% of ambient light
- Enhances color contrast with excellent fidelity and uniformity
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter artifacts and is ideal for residential or commercial applications
- Top/side masking black masking borders with adjustable bottom rise masking
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction An Industry standard for high-fidelity video display systems
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 113" and 121" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Quality and Reliability
- Easy to transport and set up for traveling on-the-go mobile presentations.
- Ideal for environments with high ambient light such as training facilities, hotel rental, and boardroom/conference rooms.
- Quick and easy positioning is ensured by an adjustable telescopic support bar.
- Solid rotating floor support feet provide added stability.
- Cups on feet rotate for a leveled installation.
- Built-in tensioning mechanism keeps projection surface flat and taut.
- Integrated carrying handle for enhanced mobility.
- Rugged extruded aluminum case protects the screen and is self-contained in a black finish.
- Carrying bag included for protection, storage, and easy transportation.
- 2-year limited warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Phone or Online Form.