Elite Screens GolfSim DIY, 10'x10' Impact Projector Screen for Golf/Multi-Sport Simulation Screen with Metal Grommets. Rolled Packing DIY10X10-IPW-1145
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Elite Screens GolfSim DIY Screen Series ImpactWhite™ Sports Simulation Screens
The GolfSim DIY Screen is a golf impact front projection material for golf simulator enclosures. It is a Do-it-Yourself (DIY) design that includes metal grommets all around the entire material to ensure the material is equally tensioned on all sides and perfect for custom frame golf /sport simulation enclosures.Key Features
- ImpactWhite™ 1145 golf impact front projection material
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Resists indentations from golf impact and withstands ball speeds up to 200 mph.
- Withstands up to 1,062 continuous golf ball strikes on same spot at 160 mph
- Average impact rebound less than 1.6 feet
- 4.5 mm warp knitted fabric is comprised of three layers for maximum performance in image quality, shock absorption, and endurance
- Internal spacer suppresses and dampens the noise generated when golf ball impacts screen
- High-strength warp knitted fabric absorbs impact reducing ball bounce back
- Allows a clear and sharp presentation without loss of image fidelity