Designed for interior or exterior use, TopSpin® shading system is made up of a series of retractable fabric panels. This system features no visible cables and provides coverage for large areas of glazing. When used as a sun shade, TopSpin® allows vision to the exterior, while providing controlled interior lighting to ensure a more comfortable environment. This lightweight product features spring roller support every 3' to 5' (91-152 cm), which install with brackets that offset product from mounting structure.
- System widths available up to 10' 4" (315 cm) and can be coupled.
- System lengths available up to 42' 6" (1,300 cm) and can be longer depending on the application.
- Available in four hardware colors: RAL 7016, 9001, 9010, and 9006. Custom colors available for an additional charge.
- The system can be installed on a horizontal, sloped, vertical, curved glazing, or surfaces that slope in two directions.
- Radius can be as tight as 3' (91 cm) for curved glazing.
- Fabric panels installed onto spring loaded roller tubes at regular intervals for fabric support.
- Easily place stack outside window area on roof.
- Exterior rated mesh fabrics utilized.
- System can withstand wind speeds up to 38 mph (61 kph).
- Well-engineered architectural appearance compared to competitive systems.
- Product designed for exterior or interior use.