The classic Spring Roller FlexShade® window shade combines simple design with careful craftsmanship for economical light control and room darkening in classroom and educational applications.
- Available in sizes up to 12' wide x 12'high (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Traditional window shade operation with metal rollers and heavy-duty springs.
- Ball-bearing style locking mechanism for smoother operation than other devices on the market, easily replaceable in the field.
- Heavy-duty steel hardware.
- Small or large hardware options available.
- Pull cord included with shade.
- Mounting brackets (standard). Optional fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Kiln-dried slats made from Indiana Hard Rock Maple.
- Varied hem bar options available.
- Request transom-style shades to install a shade inverted on hopper windows, doors, and other operable windows.
- Product designed for interior use.