The Skylight Manual FlexShade® window shade provides solar control, plus UV protection from heat gain and glare that an unprotected skylight can generate. Solar and UV control protects people and furnishings from overhead sunlight which in turn provides a comfortable workspace environment for staff.
- Available in sizes up to 6' wide x 8' high (183 cm x 244 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Maximum unsupported width of 36" (91 cm).
- Units wider than 36" (91 cm) require vinyl-clad aircraft support cables.
- Battens included to ensure flattest surface possible.
- Install at any angle, as long as rollers are level and parallel to the floor.
- Venting space between shade and glass recommended.
- Perimeter support angles simplify installation.
- Side flanges prevent direct light leaks.
- Includes aluminum headbox (recess or surface mount), side and sill channels.
- Continuous cable provides self-adjusting equalization of tension.
- Crank-operated, crank handle can be permanently mounted (standard) or detachable; up to 6' (183 cm) in length.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze.
- Select mesh fabric for light filtration or SunBloc for opacity.
- Product designed for interior use.