LightBloc Manual FlexShade® window shade features a unique Fabric Retention System that keeps the shade fabric in the side channels for a near complete blackout experience. No light gap makes it ideal for audiovisual applications or total opacity in laboratories, schools, hospitals, or atriums.
- Available in sizes up to 8' wide x 12' high (244 cm x 366 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Precision engineered and custom built for each opening to eliminate light gap.
- Fabric Retention System only available with SB9000 and SB9100 fabric.
- Includes aluminum headbox, (recess or surface mount) side-and-sill channels.
- Hardware Finish Choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze.
- Bi-directional clutch never needs adjustment, can be mounted either right or left.
- Stainless steel (standard) chain hangs at side providing unobstructed view.
- Crank operated option-handle can be permanently mounted (standard) or detachable; up to 6' (183 cm) in length.
- Product designed for interior use.