Flat panel television NOT included with cart Product Sheet and Set-up GuideIt's safe. It's rugged. One Person Can set it up in minutes.
About the FlatScreen Lift
About the case:
- Unique, synchronous multi-stage design enables vertical extension of almost 2½ times the stored height. Fully adjustable to any position within range. Gets the display up where your audience can see it.
- Furnished complete with surge protector, RF and push button control.
- The top, bottom and stabilization plates are constructed of 18 mm birch plywood. The sides are constructed of 9 mm birch plywood. Panels are secured with steel rivets to 1 x 1 welded tubular aluminum frame. All exterior surfaces coated with Sound Guard textured chemical skin.
- Two case sizes to lift flat screen displays up to 65 diagonal.
- ATA design with all recessed latches and handles.
- 4 casters rest in caster dishes on a stabilization base plate, and case is secured to plate with tie downs.
- Perfectly stable in fully extended position. Base plate attaches to case when not in use.
- Flat screen display rests on foam bed in down position, and is surrounded on all six sides with foam when case is closed.
- Each lift/case combo is designed specifically for your make and model of flat screen display.
- One recessed Hubble brand 120 volt power input receptacle.
- Carpeted accessories compartment.
- Accessory shelf.
Average setup time = .13 man hours. Compare with your current setup time.
Built-in monitor inputs by quotation.
Call for other custom needs.
- Locking casters - $20.00 per pair.
- Black skirt (Surrounds case on three sides) - $70.00