Balancing daylight and artificial light, the FlexWave Light Shelf significantly reduces the energy consumption needs of light fixtures in commercial and institutional applications. This horizontal shelf is placed above eye-level to reflect light onto the ceiling through a special wave design. The distribution of light reduces light spots, thus allowing a deeper penetration of glare-free natural light into the space.
- Available in sizes up to 84" (213 cm) wide.
- Product admissible for LEED point system, under "Indoor Environment Quality: Daylight & Views" category.
- Proven to reduce the need for artificial lighting in buildings.
- Proven to increase productivity, health, and reduction of employee absenteeism in classrooms and offices.
- Lightweight, quick and easy to install.
- Can be installed in single sections or continuous runs.
- Light shelf bottom and cap available in: black, white, and silver.
- Product is resistant to dust collection and easily rotates down for cleaning.
- Product designed for interior use.