A light-duty manual shade, the FlexShade® Twin Pull provides all the benefits of bead chain operation in a child safe design. Twin pull wands on both sides of the clutch eliminate the continuous loop present in most clutch-operated shades. The clutch mechanism operates via the two pull wands to raise and lower the window shade. With bi-directional mounting, the pull wands can be mounted on either the right (standard) or the left end of roller. The extruded aluminum roller assembly is easily accessible for service.
- Available in sizes through 8' (244 cm) wide.
- Pull wands available in 20" or 40" (51 cm or 102 cm) length.
- Pull wand clutch operator never needs adjusting.
- Available with 1-1/2" (38 mm) mounting brackets only – no fascia or cassette options. Brackets do not require additional adapters.
- Brackets available in white or black to match clutch color.
- Includes Standard Hem Bar–sealed end with 1" (25 mm) aluminum elliptical slat inside of a 1-5/8" (41 mm) pocket. Also available with Standard Hem Bar-open end with 1" (25 mm) aluminum elliptical slat inside of a 1-5/8" (41 mm) pocket, Exposed Hem Bar-Small Rectangular with a 7/8" x 5/16" (22 mm x 8 mm) rectangular aluminum hem bar with plastic endcaps, Exposed Hem Bar-Large Rectangular with a 1-1/2" x 5/16" (38 mm x 8 mm) rectangular aluminum hem bar with plastic endcaps, and the Exposed Hem Bar-Round with a ¾" (19 mm) round aluminum hem bar with round plastic endcaps.
- Twenty-five year warranty.