The Clutch-Operated FlexShade® offers an institutional-grade window shade with smooth, quiet operation, plus independent control. These shades provide ease of use, longevity, and low maintenance for commercial, healthcare, and educational facilities.
- Available in sizes up to 12' wide x 12' high (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on fabric selection. Optional dual rollers available upon request.
- Universal mounting brackets and spring-loaded idler end provide ease of installation.
- Optional white or black universal mounting brackets to match clutch color available.
- Optional Spring Lift Assist is available for ease-of-operation.
- Bead chain clutch operator mounted right- (standard) or left-hand operation.
- Clutch available in white (standard) or black.
- Stainless steel bead chain (standard). Polyester chain available in white, black, brown, grey, or ivory at no extra charge.
- Hardware choices include universal brackets, endcaps with fascia, ceiling/wall or pocket style headbox.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Small or large hardware options available.
- Dual roller hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details.
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip.
- Clutch-operated products can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1 compliant for areas where small children are present. Details here.
- Product designed for interior use.