Ready for installation, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Clutch-Operated FlexShade NEXD offers the flexibility to choose an optional, fully assembled cassette style system (slim size only), a standard set-up with endcaps, or endcaps with fascia. This premium manually-operated window shade includes pre-drilled jamb mounting holes and a height-adjustable idler bracket for fine leveling adjustments after installation. The Clutch-Operated FlexShade NEXD features a heavy-duty field convertible clutch built for durability that provides ease of use and low maintenance for commercial, healthcare, institutional, or educational settings.
- Maximum shade width for 3-3/16" ( 81 mm) slim clutch is 84" (213 cm), depending on fabric selection. Optional dual rollers available upon request.
- Available in three hardware sizes; slim, small, and large. Where slim and small are available in the same size, small will be the default choice. You can override to the slim size where appropriate or large when necessary. The slim version offers a fully assembled cassette-style system with a 3-3/8" (86 mm) profile.
- Comes with mounting endcaps (standard). Optional fascia with endcaps. Pocket headbox or Type D Pocket available for small and large sizes.
- Clutch available in white (standard) or black.
- Stainless steel bead chain (standard). Polyester chain available in white, black, brown, grey, or ivory at no extra charge.
- Steel mounting bracket with integrated NEXD Clutch.
- Height-adjustable idler endcap for fine leveling adjustments after installation.
- Bead chain clutch operator mounted right (standard) or left-hand operation.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Pre-drilled jamb mounting holes.
- Adhesive attachment available upon request in place of spline attachment (standard).
- Clutch-operated products can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1 compliant for areas where small children are present. Details here.
- Product designed for interior use.