Draper Clarion Series Screens
The Clarion projection screen is permanently tensioned by stretching a viewing surface behind the beveled, black aluminum frame. This newer design is quick and easy to assemble with no snaps, resulting in a flatter viewing surface. The Z-clip wall mounting brackets are included to simplify installation. The Clarion's aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" (5cm) border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Viewing surface is flat and that means perfect picture quality.
- The Clarion’s aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" (51mm) border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional TheatreMask Masking System.
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface.
- Standard black frame may be covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Clarion is now available with a Curved Frame.