The Bottom-Up FlexShade® window shade rises from a roller at the bottom of the window sill utilizing natural daylighting to its fullest extent. Harvesting daylight by blocking the sun's rays at the bottom of the window, allows sunlight to pass comfortably above people and objects adjacent to the window. It protects work surfaces near windows from harsh glare and excess heat while also providing privacy. Creating a more comfortable work or living environment makes the Bottom-Up FlexShade® ideal for home and office spaces.
- Available in sizes through 12' x 12' (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on fabric selection.
- Motorized or manual operation available.
- Mounting brackets (standard). Optional fascia with endcaps, or headbox with closure.
- Hardware finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Hem bar is extruded aluminum finish to match fascia.
- Product designed for interior use.