Draper Acumen XL E, 161", 2K/4K Full, Matt White XT1000E, 110 V - 152116
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Acumen XL E series screen measures 79" x 146 1/2" overall, with a viewing area of 75" x 142 1/2". Draper's new 1.9:1 aspect ratio is a great compromise between the traditional 16:9 widescreen format and the ultra-widescreen 2.35:1 CinemaScope format. For use with front projection. Uses Draper's Matt White XT1000E viewing surface.
About Matt White XT1000E Fabric:
Matt White XT1000E
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Offers accurate color rendition, and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for the control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Acumen™ XL E Series Large Electric Projection Screens
Provides maximum flexibility for large applications, Acumen™ XL E features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors. A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design. Floating wall brackets provide this free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required. A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.Key Features
- Case dimensions: 9-1/4” h x 8-1/8” d 1(235 mm x 206 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 18’ (5.5 m) wide.
- Available with OptiView line of viewing surfaces.
- HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for special sizes.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Floating mounting brackets included.
- Custom sizes available.
- Seven-year warranty.