Da-Lite Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol Projection Screen, 120" x 192", HD Pro 0.6 - 29253
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol screen measures 120" x 192" and features a 226" diagonal. 16:10 aspect ratio is perfect for mirroring a PC or for data presentations. The tensioned wireline advantage electrol screen is designed to be recessed in the ceiling and features Da-Lite's HD Pro 0.6 viewing surface.
About this fabric:
HD Progressive 0.6
Ideal for high output projectors or applications where projector brightness and screen size require low gain, the gray surface compensates for a brightly lit environment so that image contrast is preserved. In Low ambient light, HD Progressive 0.6 provides deep contrast for a rich enhanced image, and is typically used with video. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 0.6 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
More about the Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol:
Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height.
The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the Wireline™ Advantage® screen features simple in ceiling installation.Key Features
- Up to 29’ of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard with radio frequency motor and hand-held remote
- Optional radio frequency control accessories include single channel wall switch, dry contact interface, and RS-232 interface
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models