Da-Lite Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol Projection Screen, 110" x 176", HD Pro 1.1 - 21786
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
This Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol screen measures 110" x 176" and features a 208" diagonal. 16:10 aspect ratio is perfect for mirroring a PC or for data presentations. The tensioned large advantage deluxe electrol screen is designed to be recessed in the ceiling and features Da-Lite's HD Pro 1.1 viewing surface.
About this fabric:
HD Progressive 1.1Half Angle: 85° | Gain: 1.1
Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the white surface offers true color reproduction and fidelity. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 1.1 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
More about the Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol:
For larger venue installs, the Tensioned Large Advantage® Deluxe Electrol® is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
The screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.Key Features
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models