Covid Cables AOC Adapter, HD2.0 w/EQ Source End ADC-HDEQ-TX
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
COVID AV ADC-HDEQ-TX
The Covid ADC Series Active Optical Cable is the perfect solution for critical AV installations that demand flawless signal integrity. The latest advances in technology allow the Active Optical Cable to be compliant with 4K@60Hz resolutions, as well as features like HPD, EDID, HDCP and CEC link operations.
The ADC AOC has features unlike any other which make it the best choice when flexibility is the key. The Active Optical Cable is thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper. Depending on which video format suits your needs, there are a variety of detachable input and output adapters that easily connect to the ADC AOC cable. The detachable design is best suited for narrow installation environments. In addition, The HDMI connector is tailored using a High retention T-Grip connector to provide higher mechanical strength.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 4K2K 60Hz 4:4:4
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0/1.4b/1.4a version
- Supports HDCP/EDID/ CEC / DDC /HPD
- Detachable and variable design, easy to install
- Cable length up to 91.44M, UL/CSA/ETL certified Plenum rating
- HDMI connector insertion force: 10 Kgf max, withdraw force: 4 Kgf min
- RoHS compliant