Clear-Com Program Interrupt and IFB Router - PIC-4744
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Program Interrupt and IFB Router
- Four separate Program channels and Talent channels
- Wet/Dry switch to access 3rd party wireless IFB, console input, recording devices, etc.
- Program attenuation individually adjustable for each talent output
- Tally lights indicate IFB channels in use
- All IFB button simultaneously access all IFB channels
- Powered by the intercom line
Program Line Input
- Maximum Level before Clipping: >= 20dBu
- Input Impedance: >= 5K?
- Output Level for Talent: Clear-Com Partyline
- Output Level for Talent: Clear-Com Partyline Level (approx. -10dBu)
- PGM Source Adjustable Range: +20dBu
- Attenuation Adjustable Range: 50dBu
- Panel Input – Talent: 200 – 18KHz +3dB
- Program Input – Talent: <= 0.1%
- Program Input – Talent: < -85dBu
- Input Voltage Range: 20-30 VDC
- Input Current: <= 90mA
- 32?F – +122?F (0?C – +50?C)
- 1.75 x 19 x 7.5 in (WxHxD)
- (44 x 483x 190 mm)
- 5.76lbs (2.6kg)
Copyright © 2021 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.