Chauvet DJ COLORstrip - COLORSTRIP
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
COLORstrip is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm),and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating "runway" effects without cluttering up the catwalk.Key Features
- Full size, linear wash light designed for uplighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
- Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to make runway chases
- Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™ and COLORstrip™ Mini fixtures in Master/Slave mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
|Light Source:||384 LEDs (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy|
|Illuminance:||1,104 lux @ 2 m|
|Power Linking:||15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V|
|Input Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power and Current:||72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Weight:||4.5 lb (2 kg)|
|Dimensions:||38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 155 mm)|
|Optional Controllers:||LED-FS1, IRC-6|
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide