Sony Full HD PTZ Camera with1-inch Exmor® R CMOS Sensor & PoE+ - BRCH800 - BRC-H800/1
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Full HD PTZ Camera with1-inch Exmor® R CMOS Sensor & PoE+ - BRCH800
The BRC-H800/1 PTZ camera is designed specifically for what Sony does best - delivers outstanding HD picture quality coupled with Sony's renowned pan/tilt/zoom engineering for smooth, quick and quiet control. This camera offers uncompromised picture quality, enhanced PTZ operation and flexible installation and operation. The BRC-H800/1 HD PTZ cameras feature Sony's renowned, back illuminated 1-inch Exmor® R CMOS image sensor, unique digital image processor and reliable 12x Zeiss lens (24x in HD with Clear Image Zoom technology) to enable you to shoot precise detailed, high quality and high sensitivity HD video with low noise levels. Plus it features PoE+ for easy installation and cost savings (e.g., reduces amount of cables with single cable for power and control). From Broadcast Studios and Remote On-Air Suites to Live Sports Events, Arenas, Houses of Worship and Lecture Halls, the new desktop or ceiling mountable BRC-H800/1 camera can meet your various application needs.Key Features
- PoE+ for flexible powering options: - For installation simplicity and flexibility, the BRC-H800 supports a PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) capability that carries IP control and power over a single connection cable.
- Broadcast-Friendly Features: - With Pan, Tilt, and Zoom control, the BRC range puts remote-recording technology at your fingertips. PTZ Trace Memory (planned for summer 2017) allows a sequence of camera movements to be memorized and recalled when required, removing the need for a cameraman and reducing costs. This new feature smoothly blends separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transitions.
- Clear Image Zoom Technology: - This super resolution technology doubles the optical zoom while still delivering exceptional image quality. The optical excellence of a genuine 12x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with Clear Image Zoom capabilities to 24x in HD allows you to enlarge the image while maintaining its original image quality. The end result is an artistic triumph when shooting in 4K 24p (cinema-style resolution planned for summer 2017) with a beautiful bokeh for dramatic depth-of-field effects and its flexibility enables the cameras to be utilized as a creative tool. With its high speed 60p HD mode, these cameras clearly capture fast-paced footage when shooting live sports.
- High Quality & High Sensitivity Image Sensor: - The heart of this camera is Sony's 1.0 type back illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor and image processing engine featuring a high sensitivity of 1.7 lx minimum illumination.
- Boost Efficiency with Cost Savings & Ease of Operation: - This easy to use model enables a single camera operator to manage a multi-camera production. The BRC-H800 presently support up to 16 position presets (with additional presets planned for future upgrades) making it easy for the operator to transition smoothly and seamlessly from speaker-to-speaker presenting on a dais or a presenter walking mark-to-mark. When more professional camera movements are needed (e.g. gliding up, down and across from close-up to wide shots, control zoom speed), complicated camerawork can be pre-programmed with new control features such as Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync for added flexibility.
|Angle of View (H)||64.6°?Wide-end)|
|Camera Control Interface||RS-422(VISCA) / VISCA Over IP|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 198 x 260 x 238mm (without projecting object?|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 14.2 Megapixels|
|External Sync Input||Yes|
|Focal Length||f=9.3 to 111.6mm F2.8(Wide) ,F4.5(Tele)|
|Gain||Auto/Manual (-3dB to +33dB)|
|Image Device||1-type Exmor R CMOS|
|Minimum Illumination||1.7 lx (50IRE, 1/30s, Iris/Gain Auto)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C / 32 °F to 104 °F|
|Pan/Tilt Angle||Pan: ±170°|
|Pan/Tilt Speed||Pan: 0.3° to 60°/s|
Tilt: 0.3° to 60°/s
|Panel Display Resolution||12x Optical Zoom Lens / Clear Image Zoom Technology 2x for a total of 24x|
|Power Requirements||DC 10.8V to 13.2V, PoE+(IEEE802.3at compliant)|
|Preset Positions||16* (planned increase in 2017)|
|Shutter Speed||1/10000s to 1/8 (59.94/29.97) 1/10000s to 1/6 (50/25)|
|Video Output||3G-SDI x2 and HDMI|
Approx. 9 lb 7.7oz
|White Balance||Auto1/Auto2/One Push/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual|