Atlona 11 Input Scaler and Switcher w/Dual Mirrored Outputs - AT-LINE-PRO5-GEN2
Atlona 11 Input Scaler and Switcher w/Dual Mirrored Outputs
Atlona 11 input Scaler and Switcher w/Dual Mirrored Outputs is designed to create an easier classroom or boardroom presentation. Supporting resolutions of up to 1920x1200 and 1080p, scale any source to any display’s resolution. Control the AT-LINE-PRO5 by remote, face panel, or RS-232 allowing you to set up the command system easiest for you.Multi-audio options
Built in scaler
- Embed audio from a DVI source to HDMI or de-embed audio from any of the connected devices to an amp. The AT-LINE-PRO5 passes through any analog or digital 2Ch audio signal to ensure the best presentation available.
- With multiple inputs it can be hard to get them all to display right, but the built in scaler takes away the hassle. Just choose your output resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 or 480i to 1080p and all your inputs will be scaled to the correct resolution.
Dual HDMI Outputs
- Connect a wide variety of devices with 4 HDMI, 1 DVI, 2 VGA, 2 Component, and 2 composite inputs built in. Use DVD players, computers, cameras, and many other devices in your presentations without the need to disconnect anything.
- No need for extra equipment, send your media to two different displays at once. Dual mirrored ports allow you to use two video displays placed for best viewing.
- TMDS Clock Frequency: 225Mbps
- Input Ports: 4 x HDMI, 7 x 3.5mm stereo audio, 2 x VGA, 2 x Component Video, 2 x Composite Video, 1 x DVI
- Output Ports: 2 x HDMI, 2 x 3.5mm stereo audio
- Resolution outputs: Video: up to 1080p @ 60Hz Vesa: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.16x6.57x1.92 (inch) or 436x67x49 (mm)
- Weight: 4.6lbs or 2.1kg
- 5V/3A DC power supply (110/240V)
- IR Remote Control
- Rack Ears
- User manual