OEM Equivalent Lamp for Epson EH-TW8300W - V13H010L89
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
OEM equivalent lamp V13H010L89 for use with Epson EH-TW8300W. Uses genuine high quality bulb inside.
Don't get burned by your next equivalent lamp purchase!
We all know that projector lamps are expensive, and often equivalent lamps can be found online at unbelievably low prices. Unfortunately, the bulbs in these lamps are too often manufactured by disreputable bulb manufacturers and either underperform or fail early, sometimes explosively! That's why at Focused Technology, we only use equivalent lamps with OEM bulbs inside. The bulbs in our equivalent lamps come from either Osram, Phillips, Ushio, or Phoenix, the same four bulb manufacturers that manufacture the bulbs that go in the originals. That means our equivalent lamps are rated for the same brightness and burn times as the originals.We stand by our product
In today's age of come-and-go online retailers, we know it's sometimes hard to find a seller you trust. That's why Focused Technology offers a 180-day lamp warranty on all our equivalent lamps. In many cases that's a longer warranty than what's offered by the OEM! Make a purchase today and rest easy knowing you're protected buying equivalent lamps from Focused Technology.
- Never touch the bare glass with your hands. Moisture and oils from your fingers may damage the bulb
- Always use a clean, non-abrasive material to handle the projector lamp
- If your projector has a filter, be sure to clean or replace it when you put in your new lamp
- Some projectors have a lamp timer that will need to be reset once you put your new lamp in
- Lamps often contain mercury, so be sure to dispose of them properly