This is an open box model. The unit has been tested to be in excellent condition. Only one unit available. Please call to order.
Philips 42-3D6W02/00 Intelligent 3D 42-Inch WOW Display Solution, Resolution 1,920 x 1,080 x RGB (HD), Aspect ratio 16:9, Brightness 500 cd/m2, Contrast 1500:1, Response time 8 ms, Display colors 16.7 M colors, 9 view autostereoscopic 3D display, Non-switchable lenticular technology (423D6W0200 42-3D6W02-00 42-3D6W02 423D6W02)3D intelligent dual-mode display
- Philips 3D Solutions offers a 42” autostereoscopic 3D display family, for professional applications, that provides today’s best 3D viewing experiences by using WOWvx technologies. The 42-3D6W02 WOW is designed for exciting out-of-screen 3D effects. Its slanted multi-view lenticular lens technology affords full brightness and full contrast and allows multiple users to view 3D content at the same time, within a large comfort zone.
True color representation is ensured by the lenticular lens technology. The display is based on a high definition panel and thus enables great picture quality in 2D and 3D mode. Integrated advanced display signal-processing offers content creators and end-users full control over the quality and depth-effect characteristics of the picture. The flexible 3D data format, in the form of 2D-plus-Depth, allows easy creation or adaptation of applications and content for the display.3D system solution
- The displays can be applied in a broad range of applications, since it can be operated in both 2D and 3D mode. The system solution is designed for maximum reuse of content/concepts from the 2D world. The key enabler for this is the flexible 2D-plus-Depth format, that allows decoupling of content creation and content visualization. This allows applications where different 3D display screen sizes and designs can be applied in the same system. Philips autostereoscopic 3D displays support the unique Declipse image format. The Declipse image format enables a true look-around effect along with the 3D visualization. Furthermore, easy creation of
3D overlays is provided by applying the Declipse format.3D content visualization
- The 2D-plus-Depth format is compatible with existing compression tools, where the additional bandwidth of the depth is small. The 3DS Media Player is provided with a 3D display to show the 3D content. The actual 3D content can be created via a plug-in available for popular 3D animation software packages, that allows existing and new content to be exported in this format. There are many Digital Signage or Narrow casting software solutions in which the 3DS Media Player can be integrated easily. However, for smaller systems the 3DS Media Sequencer available offers a way to create XML based play lists that can be supported with an HTML based user interface design for infotainment applications.
In addition to real-time and offline content creation tools, there are also many applications that operate on a 3D dataset. Most of these applications, such as games, design, etc. use the OpenGL or DirectX API. The WOWvx OpenGL Control support real-time extraction and usage of the depth information and thus real-time visualization on the 3D display.
A Display Control Tool is provided that allows setting of depth parameters and detailed visualization parameters for the display.Features:Multi-view Lenticular Display
Advanced display signal processing engine:
- 9 view autostereoscopic 3D display
- Non-switchable lenticular technology
- Optimal viewing distance 3 meters (10 feet).
- Wide comfort zone for 3D perception
- Full brightness, full contrast
- 2D-plus-Depth or Declipse input in 3D mode 1
- Protective plate at the front side of the display
- Integrated 3D display processing hardware
- Open 3D data interface
- 2D-plus-Depth converted to 9 different views and interwoven into a 3D image
- Rendering algorithm is tuned for lenticular optical behaviour
- Two modes:
- 3D rendering mode
- 2D transparent mode with picture quality improvement filter
- Display control via DDC/CI channel; no additional RS232 cable needed
- AC switch
- A LED indicates ‘power on’ and ‘standby’ mode
- Universal power supply
- Table stand
- Wall mounting option