Draper Access M Series Screens
Several years ago, Draper introduced the Access line of projection screens as a breakthrough in screen design. The concept was born out of input from our customers, and the Access is one of our most popular products.
Today the Access has been redesigned, again based on customer input. The improvements make better use of the limited space above the ceiling, and make the Access even easier to install.
The Access/Series M is a manually operated screen for ceiling-recessed installation. Smaller sizes, through 10' wide, have been repackaged into a compact housing, less than 6" tall, and are now known as Access FIT.
- Spring-roller operated front projection screen for quiet and smooth operation.
- Redesigned bottom closure panel with new hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be easily removed.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are now included to allow for easy lifting during installation.
- Case dimensions 8-1/16"W x 7-3/8"H (20.6cm x 18.7cm) including flange
- Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.