The PLA 240 is able to supply living quarters or small conference rooms up to approx. 540 sq. ft. (50 sq.m) with inductive audio signals via the loop connected. The system includes 120 ft. (37 m) induction loop wire. In addition to settings for basic volume and tone, the digitally controlled induction loop amplifier uses Automatic Gain Control to stabilise the volume for fluctuating input levels. The device is able to accommodate the connection of up to 5 audio sources. The desired source can be selected at the touch of a button. An included remote control provides power, volume, tone and input selection.
- (1) PLA 240 Amplifier
- (1) Power supply with line cord
- (1) Mic with 14 ft. (4 m) of cable
- (122 ft./37 m) 18 ga standard wire (0.75 mm˛) and Cable clips
- (1) RCA Audio Input Cable
- (1) Remote Control with battery