Williams Sound Small Area Infrared System 3 - IR SY3
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
12 Pack: Small-area infrared transmitter ideal for use as a small-area assistive listening system or for private TV listening in small conference rooms, hospital rooms, assisted living facilities, medical treatment centers and/or jury deliberation rooms. High-efficiency LEDs display power status and audio input. Available with tripod mount or optional flat panel TV mounting bracket. Power with A/C power supply or standard USB port on a TV. Plug-and-play install with 3.5MM audio input. One- or two-channel operation (2.3 and 2.8). Provides a coverage area of up to 1000 square feet.System Includes
- (12) IR T1 small-area infrared transmitter
- (12) TFP 055 power supply
- (12) WCA 055 3.5mm Male-To-Male Stereo Cable
- (12) WCA 106 USB micro cable, 6 ft. (USB 2.0 to USB micro)
- (12) WCA 124 adapter cable (3.5mm F to RCA)