Vivitek DU7095Z-WH Laser Projector - NO LENS
High Performance Large Venue Laser Projector with an Unbeatable ROI and Image Quality
The DU7095Z offers the next generation of advanced projection technology – laser – with impressively vivid colors and a high brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens. Designed lamp-free, it provides a low cost of ownership, with minimal maintenance, and gives a stable, high-quality projection for up to 20,000 hours. The DU7095Z offers an immersive big-screen experience with an unbeatable return on investment.
Widely regarded as the future of professional and consumer projection technology, laser projectors possess numerous advantages over traditional lamp-based systems. From enhanced brightness to minimal costs of ownership, laser projectors have quickly become the optimal projection choice for a diverse range of applications.
Enhanced Imagery - From the first time they power on to their final use before being replaced, high intensity discharge lamps (central to lamp-based projectors) steadily lose fifty percent of their initial brightness capability. While this degradation is an accepted aspect of lamp-based systems, brightness decay affects laser projectors to a much lesser degree. Over the course of their 20,000 hour lifetimes, blue laser diodes only diminish by twenty percent, resulting in greater brightness over dramatically longer periods of use. Furthermore, lasers can achieve significantly greater peak brightness levels than HD lamps, often producing twice as many lumens.
Minimal Required Maintenance - Perfect for corporate, education, retail, and government environments, where reliability and low cost of ownership are critical, the lamp-less operation of laser-based projectors grants up to 20,000 hours of sharp, maintenance-free operation. Featuring an instantaneous power-on and off, a sealed optical engine, and an airflow-optimized system layout, the DU7095Z boasts the industry-leading reliability and durability synonymous with Vivitek.
Excellent Connectivity - The Vivitek DU7095Z provides the connections necessary for a large venue and many other enviornments: HDMI input, 3D-Sync, HDBaseT, BNC for YPbPr/RGBHV, VGA input for PC and Laptop, S-Video, Composite video, IR input, Rs232c and 12V Trigger for screen automation.
LAN support compatibility of the following applications:
- LAN Control - Crestron Roomview, Connected
- LAN Control - Crestron eControl
- LAN Control - Extron
- LAN Control - PJ Link Compatible
- LAN Control - AMX SSDP
- LAN Control to RS232 (RS232 by Telnet)
- Advanced laser phosphor light engine provides a superior brightness and color uniformity to create the most immersive, big-screen images
- Lamp-less design delivers up to 20,000 hours of operational time
- 6,500 ANSI lumens and a 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- REC 709 enables reprodution of HDtv colors as intended by content creators
- 360° (degree) installation for flexible installation in a wide variety of environmental conditions
- HDBaseT interface with support for distribution of HD video and digital audio content over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable
- Available in Black and White