Vivitek D756USTi DLP Projector
WXGA Ultra-Short-Throw Projector with Built-in Pen Interactivity and 10 Point-Touch Upgrade-ability
The D756USTi ultra short-throw interactive projector delivers a large 80” to 100” diagonal image from a distance of ~11” to 17”. The projector delivers a high bright 3,300 ANSI Lumens and an outstanding contrast ratio of 10,000:1 plus offers a low cost of operation with lamp life up to 10,000 hours. The D756USTi offers full IWB functionality with IR pen support and 10-point finger touch interactivity with the optional finger touch DT02 Laser Curtain in an intuitive way with minimal set-up and on-going maintenance. Enhanced interactivity is assured with NovoScreenNote interactive software for MAC and PC. Very quiet operation. Full 3D support.
Short Throw and Extreme Short Throw Projectors
Short throw and extreme short throw projectors enable users to bring big, breathtaking images into small, intimate spaces, without any obstructing shadows from presenters. Requiring only minimal distance from a screen to operate, these projectors are perfect for cozy home theaters and classrooms.
A critical breakthrough in education technology, Vivitek's new line of interactive projectors enable educators to easily interact with students, using pen or finger-touch interactive capabilities, to enhance their learning and retention.
Adjustable Ceiling Mount
From elementary school classrooms to university lecture halls, every inch of floor space is valuable in learning environments. Designed to empower educators with the many benefits of projection in a space-saving, non-disruptive way, the D756USTi can be ceiling-mounted via an easily adjustable bracket. Quick to install, the ceiling mount prevents the accidental bumps and falls that can be problematic in crowded spaces.
The Vivitek D756USTi comes equiped with all the connectivity for your educational needs: two (2) HDMI, two (2) VGA-in, VGA-out for monitor loop through, composite Video, S-Video, and RJ45/Rs232c for integration and system administration.
- Brightness 3,300 ANSI lumens with a high 10,000:1 contrast ratio for bright defined and sharp images from single chip technology (no convergence required)
- Native WXGA resolution (1280x800) and compatible up to WUXGA resolution (1920x1200)
- Ultra Short Throw 0.35:1 T.R that delivers a large 100” image from a distance of 23.7” to 29.8” (to mirror).
- Connectivity options include: 2x HDMI v1.4 (1 w/MHL) and, 2x VGA-in, 1x VGA-out, microphone in, audio-in/audio-out, RJ-45 for projector status and control
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions (product certified) including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, AMX and Telnet
- 3D compatibility with DLP® Link™ and HDMI 1.4b Blu-ray technology
- WiFI compatible with NovoConnect/NovoPRO Wireless Presentation System for B.Y.O.D support of iOS, Android, PC, MAC and Chromebook. Feature rich interactivity and collaboration
- Integrated audio speakers delivering 10W+10W (20W) for clear and loud audio enhancement
- Built-in IWB functionality with IR pen support allowing simultaneous writing/ drawing
- Optional finger touch DT2 Laser curtain module allowing up to 10 simultaneous finger-touch for writing/drawing
- Easy to use automatic or manual calibration for interactivity set-up
- Includes at no cost, wall-mount arm and projector mount bracket
- Optional NovoConnect or NovoPRO provide BYOD interactive collaboration for Mac, PC, Chromebook, iOS and Android