The 55" Pro Series Direct Sun Outdoor LED HDTV (SB-5518HD) is water-resistant, resilient, and durable - guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct-sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components while the ultra-bright, 55" full 1080p HD / LED anti-glare screen delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality. A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F. Made for permanent outdoor installation.
Perched from an articulating, rust-proof mount on your deck, positioned within a partially enclosed patio, or custom-installed near your outdoor kitchen, this upgraded Pro Series outdoor HDTV will impress family and friends who visit to watch "the game" or enjoy a day of outdoor living.
The 55" SB-5518HD includes:
- (1) 20 WATT all-weather detachable speaker bar
- (1) Two-year parts/labor warranty
- (1) Weatherproof remote control
- (1) Operator's Manual
- Safety First - Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Installing a display that is independently certified safe for outdoor use helps protect homeowners from harm and installers from liability.
- For Full Sun / Active Areas - SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs are designed for full sun or active areas. Enjoy the big game even on the sunniest of days. This device is direct sunlight readable, featuring high-temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to help guard against isotropic blackout-those annoying dark spots that could appear over the screen when it faces the sun. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments.
- Engineered for Outdoor Viewing - Indoor TVs are designed for lower indoor brightness levels and often feature a high-gloss finish, which can make for a poor outdoor viewing experience. SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs have high temperature tolerant, ultra-bright, professional-grade anti-reflective screens to deliver clear images in brighter outdoor lighting conditions.
- Resilient Exterior Guards Against the Elements - Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor safe, water resistant, and resilient-a powder coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Extreme Temperature Functionality - A built-in heating and cooling system allows SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs to operate efficiently in extremely low and high temperature environments (-40 degrees F up to 122 degrees F).
- Innovative Weatherproof Cable Entry System - Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV's weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets form a compression seal around cables, and the media compartment can accommodate many types of media players and baluns. Media bay power port provides on-demand power without the need for external cords (firstname.lastname@example.org/12v@3amps).
- User-Friendly Control - Equipped with RS232 Serial Control with discreet On/Off and Input. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps IR emitter hidden and protected. The weatherproof remote puts the power in your hands, while a remote lockout feature prevents unauthorized users from changing programming.
- Built-in Sound - A weatherproof, detachable 20 watt speaker bar is included (top or bottom mountable).
- Multiple Installation Options, Simplified - Don't forget the weatherproof mount. Outdoor-rated mounting options include both tilt and articulating styles, deck poles, ceiling mounts and tabletop stands.