This 32" Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage Touch Screen Portrait Orientation is water-resistant, resilient, and durable-guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components ... and the ultra-bright, 32" full 1080p HD / LED anti-glare screen delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality.
A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F. Built-in 5V and 12V power in the media compartment eliminate the need to run external power cords for many media players. Made for permanent outdoor installation. Ruggedized for commercial applications and custom integrations.
- Safety First - Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Installing a display that is safe outdoor use helps protect users from harm and installers from liability.
- A Better Outdoor Picture - The Ultra-Bright (1,000 nit), 32-inch 1080p Full HD LED screen delivers consistent, accurate color – even in direct sunlight. Indoor TVs are designed for lower indoor brightness levels and often feature a high-gloss finish, which can make for a poor outdoor viewing experience. SunBriteTV Pro Series TVs have high temperature tolerant, ultra-bright, professional-grade anti-reflective screens to deliver clear images in brighter outdoor lighting conditions.
- For Full Sun / Active Areas - SunBriteTV Pro Series TVs are designed for full sun or active areas. Enjoy the big game even on the sunniest of days. This device is direct sunlight readable, featuring high-temperature resistant Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to help guard against isotropic blackout-those annoying dark spots that could appear over the screen when it faces the sun. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments.
- User-Friendly Control - Built-in RS232 Serial Control with discreet On/Off and Input allows for easy control integration. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps IR emitter hidden and protected. The weatherproof remote puts the power in your hands, while a remote lockout feature prevents unauthorized users from changing programming.
- Resilient Exterior Guards Against the Elements - Mother Nature never stood a chance. Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor safe, water resistant, and resilient-a powder coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Extreme Temperature Functionality - A built-in heating and cooling system allows SunBriteTV Pro Series TVs to operate efficiently in extremely low and high temperature environments (-40 degrees F up to 122 degrees F).
- Innovative Weatherproof Cable Entry System - Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV's weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets form a compression seal around cables, and the media compartment can accommodate many types of media players and baluns. Media bay power port provides on-demand power without the need for external cords (firstname.lastname@example.org/12v@3amps)