SurgeX SU-1000-Li 1000 VA Line Interactive UPS, 2U/Credenza Friendly, 6 Outlet, 15 Amp
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Line Interactive 1000 VA UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation
Superior to standby UPS products, the SU-1000-Li provides faster response, automatic voltage regulation, and battery backup during a brownout, blackout, surge, or power failure. Unlike other UPS products, our SU-1000-Li 1000 VA Line Interactive UPS is backed with SurgeX Advanced Series Mode® patented surge elimination technology to shield computer and AV equipment from catastrophic damage. The SU-1000-Li also includes common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filtering, and provides a sophisticated web browser-based interface to manage power settings, customize diagnostics, monitor multiple computers, and schedule shutdowns and restarts.
- Provides A-1-1 Certified fail safe protection from surges, spikes, blackouts, and brownouts.
- Automatic voltage regulation provides a stable AC source during less than optimal power conditions without constant use of internal batteries.
- Includes SentryPlus™ UPS power management and diagnostic software.
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology stops all surges up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances, is superior to conventional MOV and MOV-Hybrid circuitry, and is completely non-sacrificial.
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Credenza Friendly - Only 10.5” deep!
- 2U Rack Mount
- 1000 VA Battery Backup
- Advanced Series Mode® Surge Elimination
- Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI Filter
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- SentryPlus™ Power Management and Diagnostic Software
- USB port
- Self-test Circuit and Visual Indicator
- Receptacles: 6 Surge Elimination, 2 UPS / 4 Non-UPS
- 10 Year Product Warranty
- 2 Year Battery Warranty
- A-1-1 Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION The SU-1000-Li is a 1000 VA line interactive uninterruptible power supply, surge eliminator, and power conditioner in a magnetically shielded steel enclosure. It operates from 120 volts AC and has a 6-foot, grounded, 3-wire #14 line cord. It has 4 grounded AC receptacles and two of these provide battery back up protection. Overall dimensions are 3.5” H x 19.0” W x 10.5” D. Weight is 32.0 pounds.
The SU-1000-Li has a load rating of 15 amps at 120 volts, a self-test circuit with visual indicator, and provides EMI/RFI filtering. It meets Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for power line surge suppressors and withstands at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages, up to 6000 volts. SentryPlus™ auto shutdown and monitoring software is also included with SU-1000-Li hardware.
SentryPlus™ Power Management and Diagnostic Software
- Plan a schedule to shutdown, restart, test UPS and control receptacles
- Customize programmable actions
- Set up notifications of user-defined power related events via pager, e-mail, audible alarm, network broadcast and SNMP trap
- View Real-time UPS data meters (voltage, frequency, loading percentage)
- Analyze power history and event records via software data and graphs
- Configure Multi-computer shutdown/wakeup through TCP/IP network
- Access remote monitoring, control and configuration through TCP/IP network
- Monitor and network multiple UPSs at a glance in a LAN
- Communicate to UPS using Universal Serial Bus (USB)
AC Output (Normal Mode)
AC Output (Battery Mode)
Surge Protection Specifications
* 1.2 x 50 μs pulse, industry standard combination wave surge, as per IEEE C62.41.
** Specifications subject to change without notice.