Sony VPL-EX435 LCD Projector
Present clear, bright images, with flexible connectivity and low running costs
The VPL-EX435 projector is ideal for mid-sized classrooms and meeting rooms.
Quiet, compact and powerful, it delivers XGA images with 3,200 lumens colour light output and high 20,000:1 contrast ratio, with Sony's 3LCD technology assuring natural, vivid colours. Image quality is further improved compared with previous models, with a new colour/white balance setting for crisp reproduction of on-screen text and a new 'Vivid' picture mode ensuring even richer, more vibrant colours.
The VPL-EX435 is an ideal partner for today's integrated AV/IT environments, expanding your connectivity options with dual HDMI ports and Direct USB Display connection. A convenient input label function makes life simpler, confirming on screen the name of connected devices.
Add the VPL-EX435 to a network and see presentations from up to four connected PC/Mac computers simultaneously. Slip in an optional Wi-Fi dongle and present directly wirelessly from laptops.
A range of energy-saving features plus up to 10,000 hours recommended lamp replacement time contribute to low ownership costs. Routine maintenance is quick and easy with a convenient rear lamp access feature.
- Bright, clear images with maximum 3,200 lumens colour light output - With a 3,200 lumen maximum light output (in high mode), the VPL-EX435 delivers crisp, high-contrast presentations that can be seen clearly in bright rooms or on larger screens. There’s a choice of three brightness modes to suit any environment, from bright daylight to darkened rooms.
- 3LCD BrightEra™ technology - The efficient 3LCD panel system is enhanced by advanced BrightEra™ technology for impressively bright, consistent, high resolution images with excellent colour accuracy and impressive reliability.
- XGA resolution - XGA (1024 x 768) 4:3 display resolution gives plenty of crisp detail: ideal for making presentations direct from a laptop, mobile device or DVD player.
- Powerful 16W audio - The powerful built-in 16W speaker (mono) lets your audience hear video soundtracks with no need for additional amplification.
- Energy efficient with long-lasting lamp life up to 10,000 hours - High-performance lamp technology offers reduced ownership costs plus reduced maintenance, with a recommended lamp replacement time of approx. 10,000 hours (with brightness in low mode - may vary depending on environment or how the projector is used).
- Advanced energy-saving features - Advanced lamp technology enables a range of energy-saving features. Auto Light Dimming mode saves energy when the projector is left on without being used. Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the projected scene. Touching a button on the remote mutes the picture temporarily, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Quiet operation - Near-silent projector fan ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in classrooms and meeting rooms.
Lamp mode : 35dB / Standard 33dB / Low 29dB
- Auto power on - Save time and start presenting faster: the projector automatically turns on when signals are detected from a connected PC.
- Quick go - Don't waste time when you're in a hurry to leave the room: turn off the projector and unplug immediately, with no lengthy waiting for cool-down.
- Networked and wireless presentations - Project presentations from PC or Mac via network and wireless. Up to four users can project PC/Mac images simultaneously, while up to eight users can connect to one projector. The Projector Station for Network Presentation application for Windows/Mac is included.
- Control and management from any networked PC - Projector functions and status can be managed and monitored remotely from any networked PC, using the included Projector Station for Network Control application.
- Remote Control app for iOS/Android - Download the free Projector Remote app and control the projector from anywhere in the room with your handheld device, with simple easy-to-read buttons on your phone or tablet screen.
- USB media viewer - Slip in a USB drive and display photos, images and graphics with no PC needed.
- Dual HDMI inputs - Two HDMI input terminals make it easy to connect HDMI-equipped devices like PCs and media streaming devices.
- IP control sync for easy system expansion - Control signals (power on/off, input select) from a master projector can be distributed over an IP network to additional 'sub' projectors.
- USB Display function for easy one-cable PC connection - Present pictures and audio* from a connected PC or Mac with a single USB cable - you don't even need to install a software driver.
* There may be a time lag between video and audio. For low-latency applications it is recommended to use projector's line-in or HDMI-in connection.
- Customised input naming labels - Define your own input labels like 'BD Player', 'PC' and 'Document Camera', making it easier to see on screen what devices are connected and being used.
- Easy maintenance - Convenient lamp access at the rear of the projector body makes lamp swaps simpler when the projector is hanging from a ceiling mount.