Shure Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter, H54 Frequency - ADX2FD/B87C-H54
This item qualifies for FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Contiguous U.S. only.
Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter, H54 Frequency
ADX2FD/B87C, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
The ADX2FD/B87C is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers for improved signal stability
- Features the Beta®87C cartridge
- Includes two SB920 rechargeable batteries
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.Key Features
- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased power on a single frequency
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
- Up to 6.5 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery when transmitting on two RF carriers (up to 9 hours battery life when transmitting on a single RF carrier)
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission