Along with its new comely design, this lightweight full range personal PA system features two 5" speakers with a high frequency driver, multiple inputs (with phantom power), and balanced XLR outputs. Includes Bluetooth.
The two 5" speakers and high-frequency driver provide just the right combination of high and midrange sounds. This balance ensures your vocals cut through the mix while minimizing harsh and unwanted frequencies.
The PW505BT Construction is based on the same tried-and-true techniques as the rest of our speaker line. This includes a heavy-duty steel grill and rigid corners. This model also utilizes a high-frequency driver for crisp, accurate reproduction of treble frequency and articulate speech. For the soloist or acoustic duo, the PW50 works well when positioned on a standard speaker stand.
The Powerlink Circuit allows two or more units to be linked together and function as one P.A. system. As your following grows, so does your sound system. Multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice.Key Features
- 50W (peak) of amplification
- Two 5" woofers and 3.5 Piezo Driver
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless streaming of music from mobile devices
- Built-in mixer with volume controls and bass and treble EQ
- XLR and 1/4" inputs on channels one and two
- 1/4" subwoofer output (crossover at 150 Hz)
- XLR Powerlink input and output for linking to another Powerwerks PW unit
- Includes AC power cable