Portrait Kiosk for 48" Displays
Experience the elegance of Peerless-AV's new indoor Portrait Kiosk, designed to support the latest LED displays and touchscreen panels up to 4" deep. With a flat base that can be free standing or bolted to the ground, the kiosk allows for electric and data cable access, making it easy to install and maintain. Plus, the kiosk includes two whisper-quiet, thermostat-controlled exhaust fans to ensure the display and internal components are kept at an optimal temperature. To maintain a clean aesthetic, the kiosk offers an internal tray for media players and cables, as well as lift off, bi-level rear doors that provide direct access to parts requiring maintenance. For theft protection, the kiosk features keyed-alike cam locks specific to the kiosk. From entertaining to wayfinding, the new kiosk is an ideal solution for various indoor application settings, including corporate, retail, and hospitality.
- Designed with American steel, that provides stability, strength and corrosionresistance for any indoor environment
- Six outlet, UL- and cUL-approved surge suppressor with 6' cord to protect voltage-sensitive components from damaging power surges
- Internal micro-adjustments allow for quick positioning of display within the kiosk window for flush alignment
- Secured doors allow convenient access to the display, media player and other internal components for easy installation and maintenance
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
- Stand-alone or fully integrated with display, audio components, media player and input components
- A wide range of custom aesthetic options also available; options include custom color finishes, vinyl logos, wraps, etc.