Extraordinary SOLID SHINE Power from Compact and Versatile 1-Chip DLP Laser ProjectorsRadiant Picture Quality and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Up to 10,400 lm*1 brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
- 1-Chip DLP? imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
- Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1*2 contrast.
- Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity, detail, and depth.
- System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
- Filterless dust-resistant optical drive.
- Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation*3.
- Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years*4.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light-source failover protection circuitry.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB*5 noise levels.
- Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications.
- Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft)*6.
- Quick start*7/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
- Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
- Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
- Geometry Manager Pro*8 and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20 Series)*9.
*1 PT-RZ970 and PT-RW930 features 10,000 lm (Center), PT-RX110 10,400 lm (Center), PT-RZ770 and PT-RW730 7,200 lm (Center), PT-RZ660 and PT-RW620 6,200 lm (Center) of brightness.
*2 With Dynamic Contrast Mode set to 3.
*3 At 20,000 hours, projector brightness decreases to about half of its original level (Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3, Image Mode: Dynamic). Panasonic recommends cleaning or checkup at point of purchase after 20,000 hours (approximately). Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*4 With Operating Mode set to Long Life 3. 24 hours/day x 365 days/year x 10 years = 87,600 hours. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*5 PT-RZ660/RW620: 35 dB (tentative), PT-RZ770/RW730: 37 dB (tentative), PT-RZ970/RW930/RX110: 41 dB
*6 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only in Long Reach Mode with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.
*7 When Quick Startup is activated, projection starts about one second after the power button is pressed. Quick Startup mode resets to OFF if the projector has not been switched on for more than 90 minutes to reduce power consumption.
*8 Geometry Manager Pro software is available only with PT-RZ970/RZ770/RZ660.
*9 ET-UK20 Series is available only with PT-RZ970/RZ770/RZ660.
|Resolution:||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Display Device:||0.67" Single Chip DLP|
|Brightness:||10,000 Center Lumens, 9,400 Lumens overall|
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer Signals up to WUXGA (1920x1200)|
|Number of Colors:||Full Color|
|Lamp:||Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||20,000 / 24,000 Hours (Normal / Eco Mode)|
|Lens:||Powered Zoom and Focus; F 1.7-1.9, f 25.6-35.7mm|
|Throw Ratio:||1.7 - 2.4:1|
|Image Size:||50" - 600"|
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical ±40°; Horizontal ±15°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear, Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||BNC x 1|
HDMI x 1
DVI-D x 1
5BNC x 1
VGA x 1
9-Pin Serial In x 1
3.5mm Wired Remote In x 1
9-Pin Wired Remote In x 1
RJ45 (DIGITAL LINK
100Base-TX) x 1
|Outputs:||9-Pin Serial Out x 1|
3.5mm Remote Out x 1
|Dimensions:||19.6" x 7.9" x 22.9"|
|Accessories:||Power cord with secure lock, wireless/wired remote control, 2 AAA batteries, software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Monitoring & Control Software), Projection lens cover, lens cover|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year Projector Warranty|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|