Panasonic PT-RZ575U LCD Projector
Efficient and Cost-Effective Laser Rear-Projection for Control Rooms, Surveillance Centers, and Museum Exhibition
Vivid Pictures are Bright and Detailed
Excellent Reliability and Longer Life
- SOLID SHINE Laser Technology with the Latest Diodes Delivers High 4,800 lm Brightness
- WUXGA Resolution with the Latest DLP™ Technology
- Dynamic Light Control for 20,000:1*1 Contrast
- Rich Color Enhancer Prioritizes Color Saturation in Rooms Where Maximum Brightness is Unnecessary
- Accurate White Balance and Superior Color Reproduction Enabled By Quartet Color Harmonizer Technology
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 Assures Realistic Clarity for Fine Details
- Daylight View Basic Optimizes Images for Easy Visibility in Bright Environments
Flexible and Functional Design
- Laser Light Source with Original Panasonic Technology Delivers Approximately 20,000 hours*2 of Continuous Operation
- Filterless Design Significantly Reduces Routine Maintenance
- Dust-Resistant Structure with Airtight Optical Block
- Selectable Operational Modes Extend Service Life to Up to 10 Years*3
- Constant Brightness Mode for Stable Performance in Surveillance Rooms
- Backup Input Setting Maintains Image Display for Mission-Critical Applications
- Fixed Zoom Lens for Short-throw Rear Projection
- DIGITAL LINK Supports Transmission of Uncompressed Full HD Video and Control Commands Through a Single CAT 5e or Higher STP Cable for Distances of Up to 150 m (492 ft)*4
- Free 360-degree Vertical and Horizontal Installation
- Powered Focus and Lens Shift
- Quick Start*5/Quick Off (No Cool-down or Warm-up Required)
- Edge-blending Function Joins Screens Seamlessly
- Geometric Adjustment for Curved or Specially Shaped Screens
- Compatible with Art-Net, AMX, Crestron Connected™, and PJLink™
- Compatible with Optional Early Warning Software (ET-SWA100 Series)
*1 With Dynamic Contrast set to ON.
*2 Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions.
*3 With Operating Mode set to Long Life 3. 24 hours/day x 365 days/year x 10 years = 87,600 hours. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*4 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only in Long Reach Mode with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.
*5 When Quick Startup is activated, projection starts about one second after the power button is pressed. Quick Startup mode resets to OFF if the projector has not been switched on for more than 90 minutes to reduce power consumption.