From now until June 30,2019 House of Worship Customers can receive a $500 rebate with purchase! Click here for details.
Panasonic PT-RQ32KU DLP Projector - NO LENS
Ultra-Bright 4K+ SOLID SHINE Laser Projector Delivers Flagsip Image Quality for Rental and Staging
Spectacular Image Quality
- Ultra-bright 27,000 lm*1 3-Chip DLP? SOLID SHINE laser projection
- Quad Pixel Drive technology creates breathtakingly detailed 4K+ images
- Real Motion Processor for liquid-smooth motion reproduction with 240 Hz frame-rate
- Consistent brightness uniformity and constant brightness
- Accurate Rec. 709-compliant color-space reproduction
- Detail Clarity Processor 5+ enhances video sources for detailed 4K+ images
- Dynamic Contrast function for high 20,000:1*2 contrast
- System Daylight View 3 ensures sharp images for projection-mapping applications and bright environments
Versatile System and Installation Flexibility
- Features completely sealed laser light source, high-quality air filter, new air-intake system, and dustproof structure. Optional Long Life Filter enables maintenance-free operation for 20,000 hours*3 in Normal Mode
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation
- Operational modes allow user to select optimal balance of brightness or extended life according to intended application
- Efficient cooling system for operational stability in high ambient temperatures
- Backup Input Setting assures reliability and optimizes performance
- Power Management function prevents downtime due to insufficient voltage
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal)
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed 4K video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 50 m (164 ft)*4
- Eyebolts for simplified crane-rigged projector installation
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens
- Includes Multi-Unit Brightness and Color Control function
- Geometry Manager Pro (free) and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20 Series)
- Contrast Sync and Shutter Sync Function delivers image uniformity for multi-screen projection applications
*1 Luminance measured at center of screen in High Mode. Operation in High Mode may reduce maintenance timing in comparison to use in Normal Mode.
*2 With Dynamic Contrast Mode set to 3.
*3 At this time the brightness will have decreased to approximately 50 % of its original level.
*4 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only in Long Reach Mode with optional ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dot-clock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases. Note that ET-YFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher does not support 4K signal transmission.