Optoma ZW500T-W Laser Projector
Stunning projection with flexible installation
Experience bright 5,000 lumen WXGA projection with the lamp-less Optoma ProScene ZW500T. Laser phosphor technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Its low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and smaller entertainment venues. Horizontal and vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
A variety of inputs, including HDBaseT and HDMI, enable simple connections to a wide variety of video sources. HDBaseT connectivity facilitates easy installations, enabling long cable runs of up to 328 feet for audio, video and control from a single CAT6 cable.
- Bright 5,000 lumens and WXGA resolution
- Four corner correction for simple stacking
- 360° and portrait mode operation
- Up to 20,000 hour light source life
- Integrated HDBaseT support
- Horizontal & vertical lens shift, keystone correction