Optoma ZU660 Laser Projector - NO LENS
Spectacular image quality and brightness with low maintenance laser technology
The Optoma ZU660 is the perfect 6,000 lumens WUXGA projection solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, house of worship and smaller entertainment venues. Its low-weight, quiet operation and interchangeable lens options make it ideal for professional installations.
Laser phosphor lighting technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. Advanced colormatching with HSG adjustments enables perfect image blending with stunning colors.
Robust input options include HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA for connectivity to a wide range of devices. HDBaseT enables greater installation flexible by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.
- Sharp and luminous image with 6000 lumens and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Four corner adjustments provides greater installation versatility
- Color matching with HSG adjustment
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation