Optoma ZU1050 Laser Projector - NO LENS
Spectacular image quality and brightness with low maintenance laser technology
The Optoma ZU1050 is a professional installation WUXGA projector designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environment installations that demand vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality images. The latest laser phosphor technology delivers a powerful 10,000 lumens of brightness and up to 20,000 hours of operation without lamp or filter replacements.
Every aspect of the Optoma ZU1050 was carefully designed and built to suit the requirements of even the most complex professional installation for the ultimate in professional image projection. It’s part of the DuraCore family, which features a dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification that prevents dust and dirt from affecting the optical system for optimal image quality with minimal maintenance.
Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus combined with 360° and portrait operation mode provide flexibility for simple, trouble-free installations. A variety of premium quality lenses ranging from 0.36:1 to 5.5:1 throw ratio ensures the Optoma ZU1050 can be used with a variety of projection distances. Robust input options include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and component, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI for connectivity to a wide range of advanced devices.
- Sharp and luminous image with 10,000 lumens
- DuraCore: maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness up to 20,000 hours
- MultiColor Laser technology provides a wider color gamut with high brightness
- Integrated edge-blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation mode
- Robust connectivity options, including HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI and wireless mirroring and streaming via USB dongle
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
1Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.
2Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions