- Free Shipping
- Shopping Cart 0 Items ($0.00)
Optoma ZH461 Laser Projector
Compact high brightness laser projector
The ZH461 projector offers true convenience with low maintenance and longer-life laser technology in a small and lightweight chassis. It also features 4K and HDR compatibility and an impressive 5000 lumens.
With 1.6 zoom, vertical lens shift and built-in 10W speakers, the ZH461 is part of a range of products that come with the added control flexibility of Crestron.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, the Full HD 1080p ZH461 is 16:9 native making it perfect for larger venues, education, museums, houses of worship and anywhere a crisp and bright image is required.Key Features
- DuraCore - Industry leading lifetime is achieved using Optoma’s DuraCore technology. Implementing advanced laser diode cooling techniques and an innovative dust resistant design.
- IP6X Airtight optical engine - Independently tested and certified to IEC standard 60529 with an IP6X dust resistance rating. Outstanding dust resistance combined with exceptional brightness ensures industry leading durability; paramount for 24/7 maintenance free operation in challenging environments.
- Full HD 1080p - 1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting and playing video games.
- HDR compatible - Capable of receiving and displaying HDR meta data, Optoma HDR compatible projectors allow you to see far more detail and texture. Objects look more solid and life like and the extra detail creates a greater sense of depth. It’s like looking through a window.
- Superior contrast - Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
- Amazing colour - Optoma projectors provide reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations.
- Vertical Lens Shift - Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in your room and enables a wider range of screen size options.
- Four corner correction - Adjust the keystone in both the vertical and horizontal plane. You can individually warp each corner of the image to create a perfectly square image. Ideal for image stacking, uneven walls or where projector placement is awkward and needs to be installed at an angle.
- Auto keystone - Auto Keystone automatically adjusts the trapezoid effect when the projector is off-axis to create an aligned image*.
*Auto keystone only adjusts the image in the vertical plane.
- Portrait projection - Ideal for digital signage applications you can rotate your projector 90 degrees to project a portrait image.
- 360 projection* - Images can be projected over a 360° range* along the projector’s horizontal axis.
*For more information please refer to the user manual
- Control - Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX compatible Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- Crestron RoomView Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer
- Extron IPLink compatible Allows for easy installation with Extron control systems
|Video Signals:||NTSC, PAL, SECAM; Computer signals up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Number of Colors:||1.07 Billion|
|Lamp:||Laser Light Engine|
|Typical Lamp Life:||30,000 Hours|
|Lens:||1.6x Manual Zoom and Focus|
|Throw Ratio:||1.4 - 2.24:1|
|Image Size:||20.2" - 320.4"|
|Throw Distance:||39.37" - 393.7"|
|Keystone Correction:||Horizontal/Vertical ±30°|
|Projection Methods:||Front/Rear; Ceiling Mount/Tabletop|
|Inputs:||HDMI x 2|
VGA x 1
Composite Video (RCA Yellow) x 1
3.5mm Stereo Audio x 2
3.5mm Microphone Input x 1
USB Type A x 1
USB Micro B x 1
RJ45 x 1
RS232 x 1
3D Sync x 1
12-Volt Trigger x 1
|Outputs:||VGA x 1|
3.5mm Mini Jack Audio x 1
|Audible Noise:||30dB/32dB (Typical/Max)|
|Dimensions:||13.27" x 10.43" x 4.82"|
|Accessories:||AC power cord, remote control, 2x AAA batteries, User manual|
|Remote Control:||Remote Control Included with Batteries|
|Mfg Warranty:||3 Year parts and labor limited warranty on the projector with first year express advance replacement, 5-year or 12,000 hour light source warranty (whichever comes first)|
|Product Data Sheet:||Product Data Sheet|
Copyright © 2021 FocusedTechnology.com All Rights Reserved.