Optoma W512 DLP Projector
Professional Installation WXGA Projector
Bright projection with installation flexibility and control
Envision stunning and bright 5,500 lumen, WXGA images with the Optoma W512. Its 15,000:1 contrast ratio, 1.6x zoom, vertical lens shift, keystone correction and full RS-232C control provide installation flexibility ideal for large classrooms, lecture halls, museums and houses of worship.
A PC-free image viewer and document reader display office documents, PDFs and images from USB storage devices. HDCast Pro connectivity provides wireless screen mirroring with Android, Mac OS and Windows devices.
LAN display supports up to 4 simultaneous computers while USB display mirrors Android and iOS devices. Robust input options include HDMI, VGA and analog for easy connectivity to current and legacy video sources.
- Bright WXGA projection featuring 5,500 lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- PC-free USB image viewer and office document reader
- Wireless presentations and images with HDCast Pro (USB Wi-Fi adapter included)
- USB display screen mirroring with iOS and Android devices
- LAN display via Ethernet with Windows and Mac OS X
- Vertical lens shift, keystone correction and full RS-232C control